Man who bought gun that killed Officer Fox waives hearing
WHITEMARSH TWP., Pa. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The man accused of buying the gun that killed a Plymouth Township officer will go to trial.
30-year-old Michael Henry waived his preliminary hearing Tuesday.
Police say he purchased several handguns for Andrew Thomas.
Thomas used one of those weapons to shoot and kill Officer Bradley Fox before killing himself last month.
If convicted, Henry faces more than 60 years in prison.
police officer killed, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 25 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?