Man who bought gun that killed Officer Fox waives hearing
WHITEMARSH TWP., Pa. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The man accused of buying the gun that killed a Plymouth Township officer will go to trial.
30-year-old Michael Henry waived his preliminary hearing Tuesday.
Police say he purchased several handguns for Andrew Thomas.
Thomas used one of those weapons to shoot and kill Officer Bradley Fox before killing himself last month.
If convicted, Henry faces more than 60 years in prison.
police officer killed, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 27 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
29 min ago