Philadelphia police investigate an ATM fire
PHILADELPHIA - October 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and fire department were called out to a report of a fire on the 1900 block of South Delaware Avenue in South Philadelphia Sunday night.
They arrived to find an ATM heavily engulfed in fire at the Bank of America around 5:30 p.m.
The fire was quickly brought under control.
Police don't believe any money was taken.
The fire is under investigation.
fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 45 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion