Car collides with van, leaving 3 hurt in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating to see if speed was a factor in a crash that injured three people in Camden, New Jersey overnight.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. Monday on the 3000 block of Highland Avenue.
According to police, a car rear ended a Roto Rooter work van, spinning the car around to the front of the van.
Two people in the car and the driver of the van were injured in the collision.
The victims were transported to the hospital with multiple injuries and are all listed in stable. Police say they are looking into whether speed was a factor, and if the driver of the car was under the influence.
camden, new jersey, accident, DUI, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash