Car collides with van, leaving 3 hurt in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating to see if speed was a factor in a crash that injured three people in Camden, New Jersey overnight.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. Monday on the 3000 block of Highland Avenue.
According to police, a car rear ended a Roto Rooter work van, spinning the car around to the front of the van.
Two people in the car and the driver of the van were injured in the collision.
The victims were transported to the hospital with multiple injuries and are all listed in stable. Police say they are looking into whether speed was a factor, and if the driver of the car was under the influence.
camden, new jersey, accident, DUI, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 31 min ago
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
43 min ago