Police: $10K of stolen items recovered from NJ thieves
EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - October 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Egg Harbor Township have charged a man and woman with stealing more than $10,000 worth of jewelry and collectibles.
Amanda Kelly, 23 of Egg Harbor Township and Michael Piperato, 22, of Galloway Township have been charged with burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and related offenses.
Piperato was also charged with possession of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Police say the pair burglarized homes, stole items from a storage unit in Egg Harbor Township, and were in possession of property stolen from Pleasantville.
Both Kelly and Piperato are being held at the Atlantic County Jail. Bail for Kelly was set at $50,000, and for Piperato at $25,000.
new jersey, burglary, robbery, atlantic county, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 55 min ago