Police: $10K of stolen items recovered from NJ thieves
EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - October 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Egg Harbor Township have charged a man and woman with stealing more than $10,000 worth of jewelry and collectibles.
Amanda Kelly, 23 of Egg Harbor Township and Michael Piperato, 22, of Galloway Township have been charged with burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and related offenses.
Piperato was also charged with possession of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Police say the pair burglarized homes, stole items from a storage unit in Egg Harbor Township, and were in possession of property stolen from Pleasantville.
Both Kelly and Piperato are being held at the Atlantic County Jail. Bail for Kelly was set at $50,000, and for Piperato at $25,000.
new jersey, burglary, robbery, atlantic county, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 27 min ago
- Temps Soar