Man gunned down outside Grays Ferry bar
GRAYS FERRY - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fight between two men on the steps of a Philadelphia bar turned deadly late Monday night.
It happened outside the Big Fellas Sports Bar at 33rd and Reed Streets around 11:20 p.m.
Police say one man punched another. The other man then pulled out a gun and fired five shots.
The victim, 36-year-old Matthew Smith of the 3200 block of Wharton Street, was suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the hospital.
The search is on for the killer.
philadelphia, shooting, grays ferry, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list