Man gunned down outside Grays Ferry bar
GRAYS FERRY - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fight between two men on the steps of a Philadelphia bar turned deadly late Monday night.
It happened outside the Big Fellas Sports Bar at 33rd and Reed Streets around 11:20 p.m.
Police say one man punched another. The other man then pulled out a gun and fired five shots.
The victim, 36-year-old Matthew Smith of the 3200 block of Wharton Street, was suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the hospital.
The search is on for the killer.
philadelphia, shooting, grays ferry, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 26 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 1 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 6 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 22 min ago
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
26 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
1 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
6 min ago