Man gunned down outside Grays Ferry bar
GRAYS FERRY - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fight between two men on the steps of a Philadelphia bar turned deadly late Monday night.
It happened outside the Big Fellas Sports Bar at 33rd and Reed Streets around 11:20 p.m.
Police say one man punched another. The other man then pulled out a gun and fired five shots.
The victim, 36-year-old Matthew Smith of the 3200 block of Wharton Street, was suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the hospital.
The search is on for the killer.
philadelphia, shooting, grays ferry, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 27 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 16 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia