Man gunned down outside Grays Ferry bar
GRAYS FERRY - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fight between two men on the steps of a Philadelphia bar turned deadly late Monday night.
It happened outside the Big Fellas Sports Bar at 33rd and Reed Streets around 11:20 p.m.
Police say one man punched another. The other man then pulled out a gun and fired five shots.
The victim, 36-year-old Matthew Smith of the 3200 block of Wharton Street, was suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the hospital.
The search is on for the killer.
philadelphia, shooting, grays ferry, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 17 min ago
- Shower In Spots 9 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
17 min ago
- Shower In Spots
9 min ago