Water main break in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Yet another water main break in Philadelphia sent water flowing down a street overnight.
The latest main break happened around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at the corner of Market Street and 42nd Street in West Philadelphia.
It took Water Department crews about a half hour to stop the water flow from the 12 inch main.
Fire department, police and Philadelphia Water Department crews along with L&I were on the scene inspecting houses and businesses for any water or structural damage.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 3 min ago
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?