Water main break in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Yet another water main break in Philadelphia sent water flowing down a street overnight.
The latest main break happened around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at the corner of Market Street and 42nd Street in West Philadelphia.
It took Water Department crews about a half hour to stop the water flow from the 12 inch main.
Fire department, police and Philadelphia Water Department crews along with L&I were on the scene inspecting houses and businesses for any water or structural damage.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, water main break, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 10 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 27 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 50 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
22 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
50 min ago