Officials investigating cause of Brooklawn fire
BROOKLAWN, N.J. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Investigators are looking for the cause of an early morning house fire in Camden County.
Fire crews responded shortly after midnight Tuesday to the 200 block of Bergen Street in Brooklawn.
The fire broke out on the second floor of the home. Luckily, everyone inside managed to get out safely.
It took about 25 minutes for firefighters to get the blaze under control.
There is no word yet on what touched off the blaze.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 36 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 22 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs