Officials investigating cause of Brooklawn fire
BROOKLAWN, N.J. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Investigators are looking for the cause of an early morning house fire in Camden County.
Fire crews responded shortly after midnight Tuesday to the 200 block of Bergen Street in Brooklawn.
The fire broke out on the second floor of the home. Luckily, everyone inside managed to get out safely.
It took about 25 minutes for firefighters to get the blaze under control.
There is no word yet on what touched off the blaze.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 37 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos