Police: Man, 54, raped boy, 10, in Delaware
MILFORD, Del. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have charged a Delaware man with raping a 10-year-old boy.
Ronald Luttrell, 54, was arrested Monday at a home in Milford. He has been charged with rape, endangering the welfare of a child and related offenses.
Delaware State Police say the sexual assaults happened July 20th and 21st when both Luttrell and the boy were staying at a home on Weeping Willow Court in Dover.
The boy is a relative of the home owner. Luttrell is an acquaintance who was staying at the home.
Police say the boy came forward after Luttrell had left the home. Their investigation began on September 24th and culminated in Monday's arrest.
Luttrell is behind bars. Bail was set at $280,000.
delaware, child sex assault, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ