Police: Man, 54, raped boy, 10, in Delaware
MILFORD, Del. - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have charged a Delaware man with raping a 10-year-old boy.
Ronald Luttrell, 54, was arrested Monday at a home in Milford. He has been charged with rape, endangering the welfare of a child and related offenses.
Delaware State Police say the sexual assaults happened July 20th and 21st when both Luttrell and the boy were staying at a home on Weeping Willow Court in Dover.
The boy is a relative of the home owner. Luttrell is an acquaintance who was staying at the home.
Police say the boy came forward after Luttrell had left the home. Their investigation began on September 24th and culminated in Monday's arrest.
Luttrell is behind bars. Bail was set at $280,000.
delaware, child sex assault, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 26 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 25 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos