Man killed in accident at Phila. Sam's Club
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was killed in an accident on Tuesday afternoon at the Sam's Club in Northeast Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 1:30 p.m. at 1000 Franklin Mills Circle.
Police say a man in his 40s was working on an alarm system when he fell through the roof.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man's name has not been released.
An investigation into this incident continues.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, industrial accident, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 6 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 26 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 46 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom