21-year-old shot, killed in South Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a 21-year-old man dead in South Philadelphia Tuesday night.
Police say it happened inside a home in the 1800 block of South Juniper Street just before 4:30 p.m.
Officials say the man had been shot in the left thigh and lower abdomen. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a man wearing a grey hoodie fled the scene in a white vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
homicide, shooting, philadelphia, south philadelphia, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 33 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 20 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ