21-year-old shot, killed in South Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a 21-year-old man dead in South Philadelphia Tuesday night.
Police say it happened inside a home in the 1800 block of South Juniper Street just before 4:30 p.m.
Officials say the man had been shot in the left thigh and lower abdomen. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say a man wearing a grey hoodie fled the scene in a white vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
homicide, shooting, philadelphia, south philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 55 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 53 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas 12 min ago
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 11 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra