2 injured in crash on I-95 in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are injured following a crash on I-95 in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday on the southbound lanes of I-95 near Girard Avenue.
According to police, two cars collided and ended up crushed up against the median barrier.
One person was transported to the hospital for various injuries and is currently listed in stable condition. A second person was treated for injuries at the scene.
The vehicles involved in the crash have since been removed from the scene.
kensington, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 24 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos