Fire inside Pennsauken Burger King
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - October 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire broke out inside a fast food restaurant in Pennsauken, Camden County early Wednesday.
Flames were first reported at 5:39 a.m. at the Burger King restaurant located on the 7800 block of Route 130.
Investigators say the fire started in the kitchen and spread up into the roof.
The employees got out immediately and no injuries were reported.
Fire crews from surrounding towns were called in to help fight the fire before it was declared under control at 6:21 a.m.
There was significant damage to the building. The cause is still being investigated.
pennsauken, camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 18 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey 18 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing 18 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA