Police: Missing Chester teen found safe
CHESTER, Pa. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Chester say a missing 14-year-old girl has been found and is safe.
Felicia Johnson, of the 1500 block of Ridley Avenue, had been missing since Tuesday.
Investigators said in a statement overnight that she had been found and was unharmed.
Police did not release any further details about how or where Johnson was found.
pennsylvania, chester, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 19 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera 7 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender 18 min ago
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion