Gunfire kills man on West Kensington street
WEST KENSINGTON - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police search for the person that opened fire and killed a man on a West Kensington street late Wednesday night.
The shooting happened shortly before 11:00 p.m. at Cambria and Lawrence Streets.
Officials say, a gunman opened fire on a man, striking him several times in the chest.
The victim has not been identified and police have not made any arrests.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
45 min ago