Gunfire kills man on West Kensington street
WEST KENSINGTON - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police search for the person that opened fire and killed a man on a West Kensington street late Wednesday night.
The shooting happened shortly before 11:00 p.m. at Cambria and Lawrence Streets.
Officials say, a gunman opened fire on a man, striking him several times in the chest.
The victim has not been identified and police have not made any arrests.
shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer 33 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 20 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 23 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 22 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
33 min ago
- Real estate scam sidelines beach goers in...
35 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
30 min ago