Gas leak at Delco Chuck E. Cheese fixed
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gas leak at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Delaware County has been fixed.
PECO says they were able to cap the leak shortly after 10:00 a.m.
It was around 9:15 a.m. when 911 operators received a call about the break at 381 Baltimore Pike in Springfield.
Firefighters on the scene say contractors working in the area hit the gas main, causing the break.
Chuck E. Cheese was the only customer without gas, but it is under construction and not open to the public.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, delaware county, gas leak, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book