Gas leak at Delco Chuck E. Cheese fixed
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gas leak at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Delaware County has been fixed.
PECO says they were able to cap the leak shortly after 10:00 a.m.
It was around 9:15 a.m. when 911 operators received a call about the break at 381 Baltimore Pike in Springfield.
Firefighters on the scene say contractors working in the area hit the gas main, causing the break.
Chuck E. Cheese was the only customer without gas, but it is under construction and not open to the public.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, delaware county, gas leak, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 26 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 13 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 13 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 18 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 22 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 52 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos