Gas leak at Delco Chuck E. Cheese fixed
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gas leak at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Delaware County has been fixed.
PECO says they were able to cap the leak shortly after 10:00 a.m.
It was around 9:15 a.m. when 911 operators received a call about the break at 381 Baltimore Pike in Springfield.
Firefighters on the scene say contractors working in the area hit the gas main, causing the break.
Chuck E. Cheese was the only customer without gas, but it is under construction and not open to the public.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, delaware county, gas leak, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos