Police: Boy, 13, spots mom, crashes stolen car
TOMS RIVER, N.J. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a New Jersey boy lost control of a stolen car after he saw his mother driving in the opposite direction.
Toms River police say the 13-year-old went off the road and hit a tree Wednesday.
He sustained a broken nose and injured his hip.
Police issued tickets for reckless driving and being an unlicensed driver.
His name has not been released because of his age.
new jersey, ocean county, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 31 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos