Barricaded man turns himself in to Vineland Police
Vineland, N.J. - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Vineland police say a standoff with a barricaded man has ended peacefully and the suspect has been arrested.
Police say it all began with a domestic incident at an apartment complex on Temple Road in Vineland around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man's wife escaped unharmed, but the man barricaded himself inside the apartment.
Police say the suspect fired one shot at police but no one was hurt.
The man barricaded himself inside for more than two hours before surrendering peacefully.
Vineland Police and the Cumberland County Prosecutors office say charges are pending against the suspect.
barricade, new jersey, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 25 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos