Woman steals Philadelphia police radio
LOGAN SQUARE - October 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 27-year-old woman is facing multiple theft charges after stealing a police radio in Logan Square early Friday morning.
According to officials, the woman was intoxicated when she allegedly stole a police radio around 1:30 a.m. at the intersection of 16th and Cuthbert Street.
After she stole the portable radio from a police car, she began broadcasting over the radio.
Police say the radio was recovered nearby and she faces numerous theft charges.
theft, police, philadelphia, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 25-year-old man shot dead in North Philadelphia
- Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville
- Pa. primary will settle municipal, judicial, races 21 min ago
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids 53 min ago
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
29 min ago