Woman stabbed inside Wynnefield home
WYNNEFIELD - October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person responsible for stabbing a woman multiple times inside a home in Wynnefield early Saturday morning.
The incident happened around 1:15 a.m. on the 4100 block of Leidy Avenue.
Police say a woman in her 30's was stabbed several times in her legs.
She was taken by ambulance to the the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where she underwent surgery and is now listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on what caused the violent attack.
stabbing, wynnefield, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos