Fire damages several houses in Tioga
TIOGA - October 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fast moving fire damages several neighboring houses in the Tioga section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. on the 3700 block of North 13th Street.
Firefighters say they arrived to heavy smoke coming from a second floor bedroom of a house.
The fire had spread to neighboring houses and was placed under control ten minutes later.
So far, there is no word on injuries and the fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate.
fire, tioga, philadelphia, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 38 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings