Fire damages several houses in Tioga
TIOGA - October 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fast moving fire damages several neighboring houses in the Tioga section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. on the 3700 block of North 13th Street.
Firefighters say they arrived to heavy smoke coming from a second floor bedroom of a house.
The fire had spread to neighboring houses and was placed under control ten minutes later.
So far, there is no word on injuries and the fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate.
fire, tioga, philadelphia, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 1 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 29 min ago
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests