Fire damages several houses in Tioga
TIOGA - October 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fast moving fire damages several neighboring houses in the Tioga section of Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. on the 3700 block of North 13th Street.
Firefighters say they arrived to heavy smoke coming from a second floor bedroom of a house.
The fire had spread to neighboring houses and was placed under control ten minutes later.
So far, there is no word on injuries and the fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate.
fire, tioga, philadelphia, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 17 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 41 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ