Parents investigated for taking child from hospital
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a child taken from the Lehigh Valley hospital Tuesday.
Officials say initially the report came in as a child abduction but police now say the parents of a 3-month-old baby took their child against medical advice.
The baby's mother says she was taking the girl to Philadelphia for a second opinion and was not trying to hurt her.
She says that she is now being told she can't see her daughter.
children, hospitals, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
15 min ago