Parents investigated for taking child from hospital
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a child taken from the Lehigh Valley hospital Tuesday.
Officials say initially the report came in as a child abduction but police now say the parents of a 3-month-old baby took their child against medical advice.
The baby's mother says she was taking the girl to Philadelphia for a second opinion and was not trying to hurt her.
She says that she is now being told she can't see her daughter.
children, hospitals, pennsylvania, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies