1 dead, 1 critical in I-95 BoltBus collision in Del.
NEWARK, Del. - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal crash in Newark involving a BoltBus and a car.
The accident occurred around 5:30 p.m. on southbound I-95 near route 896. Police say a car and a BoltBus collided.
A woman driving a Monte Carlo was killed and her passenger, a 41-year-old man was critically injured.
Police are trying to determine why their vehicle veered across several lanes of traffic, striking the bus with 33 people on board.
Two people aboard were taken to Christiana Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
The victims names have not been released.
delaware, newark, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball