20-year-old man shot twice in SW Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early evening shooting that left one man critically injured Wednesday night.
Police say a 20-year-old man was shot twice, once in the chest and shoulder, shortly after 5:00 p.m. near Greenway Avenue and Cecil Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in critical condition.
There is no word on suspects or a motive.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station