20-year-old man shot twice in SW Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early evening shooting that left one man critically injured Wednesday night.
Police say a 20-year-old man was shot twice, once in the chest and shoulder, shortly after 5:00 p.m. near Greenway Avenue and Cecil Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in critical condition.
There is no word on suspects or a motive.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 23 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 54 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's 3 min ago
- Down At The Shore