White powdery substance found Phila. Municipal bldg.
PHILADELPHIA - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police and fire crews were called to the Philadelphia Municipal Services Building in Center City where a white powdery substance was found in a delivery Friday afternoon.
Police responded to the concourse level of the Municipal services building at 15th Street and JFK Boulevard just before 2:30 p.m.
Hazmat crews were called to the scene shortly afterwards, but the building was not evacuated.
The incident is under investigation.
hazmat, philadelphia, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run