Man, woman critical in Camden City shooting
CAMDEN CITY, N.J. - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man and woman in Camden City, New Jersey Wednesday night.
The incident happened shortly after 9:30 p.m. along the 1400 block of Rose Street.
Officials say someone opened fire, striking a man in the back and once in the buttocks.
Police say when they arrived, a 36-year-old woman was discovered around the corner on the 1200 block of Liberty Street with a gunshot wound to her face.
Both victims were rushed to Cooper University Hospital and are listed in critical condition .
So far, there have been no arrests made or word on a motive.
camden, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police