Car plows into Philly laundromat
LOGAN - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident where a car plowed into a laundromat in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 3:30 a.m. at Broad and Rockland Street.
Officials say they arrived to find a car had careened off the road and into a laudromat building.
The laudromat also housed apartments above, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries.
License and Inspection was called out to investigate if any damage was done to the structure.
It is not clear what caused the driver to go off the road and into the building.
Police continue to investigate.
logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!