Man, 24, critical after shooting in New Castle
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 24-year-old man is in critical condition after a shooting in New Castle.
New Castle County Police say they were called to the scene of the shooting Wednesday afternoon at around 2 p.m. Police say when they arrived at the scene in the community of Rose Hill they found a subject that had been shot multiple times in the upper body. The man was taken to a hospital.
Police did not release the man's name or say what may have led to the shooting. Police said they are looking for two men, one of them who was driving a four-wheeler and the other who was driving a dirt bike.
shooting, delaware, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 12 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 11 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 35 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 13 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
9 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
11 min ago