Arrests in sexual assault of woman, 18, at Burlington County hotel
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Burlington County men have been charged with sexually assaulting a physically incapacitated 18-year-old woman at a hotel.
It happened on December 8, 2011, at a hotel in the 500 block of Fellowship Road in Mount Laurel.
Prosecutors say Iric Cohen, 42, and Richard Hughes, 44, both of 6 Forrest Court in Mount Laurel, brought the victim to the hotel and sexually assaulted her. The pair allegedly recorded the assault using a smart phone.
Prosecutors say police were called to the hotel after a guest saw both men entering the hotel with the severely incapacitated victim and notified hotel management.
Cohen and Hughes are charged with aggravated sexual assault, conspiracy, kidnapping, invasion of privacy, and the distribution and possession of a controlled dangerous substance, the anti-seizure medication Lorazepam.
Both were arrested and later released on $300,000 bail.
new jersey, sex assault, burlington county, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 35 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 39 min ago
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month 21 min ago
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 44 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard 14 min ago