Arrests in sexual assault of woman, 18, at Burlington County hotel
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Burlington County men have been charged with sexually assaulting a physically incapacitated 18-year-old woman at a hotel.
It happened on December 8, 2011, at a hotel in the 500 block of Fellowship Road in Mount Laurel.
Prosecutors say Iric Cohen, 42, and Richard Hughes, 44, both of 6 Forrest Court in Mount Laurel, brought the victim to the hotel and sexually assaulted her. The pair allegedly recorded the assault using a smart phone.
Prosecutors say police were called to the hotel after a guest saw both men entering the hotel with the severely incapacitated victim and notified hotel management.
Cohen and Hughes are charged with aggravated sexual assault, conspiracy, kidnapping, invasion of privacy, and the distribution and possession of a controlled dangerous substance, the anti-seizure medication Lorazepam.
Both were arrested and later released on $300,000 bail.
new jersey, sex assault, burlington county, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ