Men sought in North Philly home invasion
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for two men who stormed into a home and robbed a person at gunpoint in North Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 4:00 a.m. in the 2400 block of North Leithgow Street.
Officials say, two men entered the rear of a home and one suspect was armed with a gun.
The suspects robbed someone inside but it is unclear of what items were stolen.
There are no reports of any injuries and the robbers fled through the back of the house.
home invasion, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 46 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 53 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
46 min ago