Men sought in North Philly home invasion
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for two men who stormed into a home and robbed a person at gunpoint in North Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 4:00 a.m. in the 2400 block of North Leithgow Street.
Officials say, two men entered the rear of a home and one suspect was armed with a gun.
The suspects robbed someone inside but it is unclear of what items were stolen.
There are no reports of any injuries and the robbers fled through the back of the house.
home invasion, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 28 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 15 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape