Police: Hit-and-run driver caused 10-car crash
SOUTHWEST PHILADEPHIA - October 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police say a multi-vehicle crash on I-95 in Southwest Philadelphia was caused by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning near the exit for the Philadelphia International Airport.
Police say the crash involved 10 different vehicles. The Action Cam was on the scene as a number of the damaged vehicles were being towed away.
Two people were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for non life-threatening injuries.
Authorities have not released a description of the striking vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, accident, hit and run, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom 54 min ago
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 53 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
53 min ago