Police: Hit-and-run driver caused 10-car crash
SOUTHWEST PHILADEPHIA - October 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police say a multi-vehicle crash on I-95 in Southwest Philadelphia was caused by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning near the exit for the Philadelphia International Airport.
Police say the crash involved 10 different vehicles. The Action Cam was on the scene as a number of the damaged vehicles were being towed away.
Two people were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for non life-threatening injuries.
Authorities have not released a description of the striking vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, accident, hit and run, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Teen shot in Wilmington 12 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition