Driver sought in Port Richmond hit-and-run
PORT RICHMOND - October 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the person who struck two people - including a child - in a hit-and-run accident in Port Richmond.
It happened around 7:00 Saturday morning near the intersection of Castor and Aramingo avenues.
Police say that an 11-year-old and a 21-year-old were struck by an SUV. The driver of the vehicle did not stop at the scene.
Both victims were taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
The striking vehicle is described as a dark grey BMW, SUV x5 Model E70. It was last seen driving westbound on Castor Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, port richmond, accident, hit and run, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 38 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 24 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs