Driver sought in Port Richmond hit-and-run
PORT RICHMOND - October 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the person who struck two people - including a child - in a hit-and-run accident in Port Richmond.
It happened around 7:00 Saturday morning near the intersection of Castor and Aramingo avenues.
Police say that an 11-year-old and a 21-year-old were struck by an SUV. The driver of the vehicle did not stop at the scene.
Both victims were taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
The striking vehicle is described as a dark grey BMW, SUV x5 Model E70. It was last seen driving westbound on Castor Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, port richmond, accident, hit and run, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 33 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 20 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
25 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
20 min ago