Car slams into SEPTA bus on Broad Street
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a crash involving a SEPTA bus on Broad Street in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
Police tell Action News that it was around 5:30 a.m. when the driver of a Chevrolet Camaro traveling east on South Street struck the side of a SEPTA bus traveling south on Broad Street.
There were only three occupants on the bus at the time of the crash. One male was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Investigators are looking into what led to the crash.
accident, SEPTA, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 6 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 32 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 26 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 53 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 45 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos