Man critical after stabbing in New Castle Co.
GLASGOW, Del. - October 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County authorities are investigating an overnight stabbing in Glasgow that has left a man in critical condition.
Police and medics were called out to the 100 block of Garnet Street shortly before 1:00 a.m. Sunday where several people were gathered on a deck of a home there.
New Castle County police say a car drove up with several men and began a fight. During that altercation one of the men on the deck was stabbed once in the chest.
The 25-year-old victim was taken by ambulance to Christiana Hospital with life threatening injuries.
The suspect fled from the scene. Police are continuing to investigate.
delaware, new castle county, stabbing, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 26 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 12 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 2 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 17 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
12 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
26 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos