Man critical after stabbing in New Castle Co.
GLASGOW, Del. - October 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County authorities are investigating an overnight stabbing in Glasgow that has left a man in critical condition.
Police and medics were called out to the 100 block of Garnet Street shortly before 1:00 a.m. Sunday where several people were gathered on a deck of a home there.
New Castle County police say a car drove up with several men and began a fight. During that altercation one of the men on the deck was stabbed once in the chest.
The 25-year-old victim was taken by ambulance to Christiana Hospital with life threatening injuries.
The suspect fled from the scene. Police are continuing to investigate.
delaware, new castle county, stabbing, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos