SEPTA workers clear several trees in Philly
MOUNT AIRY - October 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA workers were busy Tuesday morning trying to remove a large tree from the Route 23 trolley line area in the Mount Airy section of Philadelphia.
The tree came down at Germantown Avenue near Sedgwick.
A second tree also fell in Mount Airy at Emlen Street between Creshiem Road.
In Chestnut Hill, a tree needed to be removed at Germantown and Springfield Avenue.
So far, there were no injuries reported.
SEPTA, chestnut hill, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids