Man charged after 22 pounds of marijuana found
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a Middletown man after they say officers found 22 pounds of marijuana and firearms on his property.
Trooper say natural resources officials looking into illegal hunting showed marijuana was being stored in the area. A search warrant was executed on a home Thursday.
Authorities say they found marijuana plants on the property, as well as marijuana and firearms in two barns.
Fifty-nine-year-old John N. Marshall has been charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
marijuana, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 3 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 55 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 7 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 1 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 1 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 2 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
50 min ago