Man charged after 22 pounds of marijuana found
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a Middletown man after they say officers found 22 pounds of marijuana and firearms on his property.
Trooper say natural resources officials looking into illegal hunting showed marijuana was being stored in the area. A search warrant was executed on a home Thursday.
Authorities say they found marijuana plants on the property, as well as marijuana and firearms in two barns.
Fifty-nine-year-old John N. Marshall has been charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
marijuana, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 30 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 37 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ