Man charged after 22 pounds of marijuana found
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a Middletown man after they say officers found 22 pounds of marijuana and firearms on his property.
Trooper say natural resources officials looking into illegal hunting showed marijuana was being stored in the area. A search warrant was executed on a home Thursday.
Authorities say they found marijuana plants on the property, as well as marijuana and firearms in two barns.
Fifty-nine-year-old John N. Marshall has been charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
marijuana, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 42 min ago
- Milder Monday 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 42 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 9 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 14 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 42 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
42 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
9 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
20 min ago
- Milder Monday
12 min ago