Man charged after 22 pounds of marijuana found
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a Middletown man after they say officers found 22 pounds of marijuana and firearms on his property.
Trooper say natural resources officials looking into illegal hunting showed marijuana was being stored in the area. A search warrant was executed on a home Thursday.
Authorities say they found marijuana plants on the property, as well as marijuana and firearms in two barns.
Fifty-nine-year-old John N. Marshall has been charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
marijuana, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 1 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones