Man charged after 22 pounds of marijuana found
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a Middletown man after they say officers found 22 pounds of marijuana and firearms on his property.
Trooper say natural resources officials looking into illegal hunting showed marijuana was being stored in the area. A search warrant was executed on a home Thursday.
Authorities say they found marijuana plants on the property, as well as marijuana and firearms in two barns.
Fifty-nine-year-old John N. Marshall has been charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
marijuana, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 10 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 53 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 23 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
10 min ago