Police investigate possible assault on woman in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - November 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking into reports that a woman was sexually assaulted in West Philadelphia Saturday night.
Police say the incident happened around 7:00pm at a park near 48th and Lancaster Avenue around 7:00 p.m.
Police special victims is investigating the assault.
sex assault, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 20 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 59 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...