Police investigate possible assault on woman in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - November 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking into reports that a woman was sexually assaulted in West Philadelphia Saturday night.
Police say the incident happened around 7:00pm at a park near 48th and Lancaster Avenue around 7:00 p.m.
Police special victims is investigating the assault.
sex assault, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Fmr. Chester Co. teacher faces child porn charges 4 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 4 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 20 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 9 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos