Police investigate possible assault on woman in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - November 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking into reports that a woman was sexually assaulted in West Philadelphia Saturday night.
Police say the incident happened around 7:00pm at a park near 48th and Lancaster Avenue around 7:00 p.m.
Police special victims is investigating the assault.
sex assault, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash