4 Philadelphia Schools affected by power outages
PHILADELPHIA - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that four Philadelphia Public Schools are having power problems Wednesday morning.
School District of Philadelphia schools are currently affected by power outages and their school day and school locations are modified for Wednesday, October 31st.The four schools are the following:
Edison High School, 151 W. Luzerne Street, is closed for the day.
Philadelphia Learning Academies North, 4224 N. Front Street, is closed for the day.
B. Anderson Elementary School, 1034 60th Street, will relocate students and staff to Bryant Academics Plus School located at 6001 Cedar Avenue.
Pennypacker Elementary School, 1858 E. Washington Lane, will relocate students and staff to Leeds Middle School located at 1100 E. Mt. Pleasant Avenue.
The District urges parents, staff and the general public to monitor the District's website at for individual school and program notifications.
Updated information will also be posted on the District's Information Hotline at 215-400-INFO .
school, power outage, philadelphia, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 40 min ago
- Record Warmth! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 47 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
47 min ago
- Record Warmth!
35 min ago