Family sickened by CO coming from generator
SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A family was hospitalized after being sickened by carbon monoxide fumes coming from a generator inside their Bucks County home early Wednesday morning.
Medics responded around 5:00 a.m. to a house located on Hillcrest Circle in Solebury Township.
Police tell Action News the generator was inside the garage of the home, not allowing for proper ventilation.
Two adults and two children were taken to Saint Mary Medical Center for treatment. Their conditions have not been released.
bucks county, pennsylvania, carbon monoxide, hurricane sandy, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 12 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
22 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos