1 dead in Bucks County crash
HILLTOWN TWP. Pa. - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a crash in Hilltown Twp., Bucks County on Wednesday afternoon.
The crash, involving just one car, happened just before 2:30 p.m. on Route 309 near Route 113.
Officials on the scene say the car hit a barrier and overturned.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Initial reports indicated there were two victims, however, that proved to be untrue.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation 12 min ago
- Teen shot in Wilmington 49 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition