1 dead in Bucks County crash
HILLTOWN TWP. Pa. - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a crash in Hilltown Twp., Bucks County on Wednesday afternoon.
The crash, involving just one car, happened just before 2:30 p.m. on Route 309 near Route 113.
Officials on the scene say the car hit a barrier and overturned.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Initial reports indicated there were two victims, however, that proved to be untrue.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 17 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 10 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?