1 dead in Bucks County crash
HILLTOWN TWP. Pa. - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a crash in Hilltown Twp., Bucks County on Wednesday afternoon.
The crash, involving just one car, happened just before 2:30 p.m. on Route 309 near Route 113.
Officials on the scene say the car hit a barrier and overturned.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Initial reports indicated there were two victims, however, that proved to be untrue.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 14 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
12 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
14 min ago