Phila. police arrest man accused of vandalizing cars
PHILADELPHIA - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a man accused of vandalizing more than a dozen cars in Philadelphia's Holmesburg section.
The man allegedly smashed out the windows of parked vehicles along Torresdale Avenue.
Residents spotted the suspect and chased him down until police arrived and arrested him.
Investigators say the man had just been released from prison.
vandalism, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!