Man killed in Camden shooting ID'd
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot multiple times in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 4:15 a.m. on the 600 block of South 6th Street.
Police say 28-year-old Kinte Jones was shot several times.
The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive for the shooting.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
shooting, homicide, new jersey, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 6 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos