Man killed in Camden shooting ID'd
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot multiple times in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 4:15 a.m. on the 600 block of South 6th Street.
Police say 28-year-old Kinte Jones was shot several times.
The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive for the shooting.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
shooting, homicide, new jersey, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools relocating students, staff Friday 3 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Protests overshadow Mayor's budget address
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
43 min ago