Fuel spilled from generator in Center City
CENTER CITY - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hazmat crews are on the scene of a fuel spill in Center City Thursday morning.
Crews were called around 6:45 a.m. to the area of 11th and Sansom Streets.
Officials say fuel was spilled from a basement generator and Hazmat crews are checking on fumes on the lower floors of Jefferson University Hospital.
The fire department has blocked off the area near the scene.
So far, no evacuations or injuries have been reported.
hazmat, center city, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd 2 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd
2 min ago