NJ MVC, PennDOT grant extensions after Sandy
TRENTON, N.J. - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- The NJ MVC and PennDOT are giving some motorists an extension for renewing registration and safety inspections in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
NJ MVC said it is giving a 30-day extension for all driver's licenses, vehicle registrations and inspections that expired on October 31.
PennDOT said the expiration date for vehicle registrations and safety and emissions inspections scheduled to expire on Oct. 31, 2012 has been extended until Nov. 15, 2012.
The expiration date for driver licenses and identification cards scheduled to expire between Oct. 26, 2012, and Nov. 15, 2012 has been extended until Nov. 15, 2012.
For more information from the NJ MVC, visit http://www.state.nj.us/mvc.
For more information on from PennDOT, visit www.dmv.state.pa.us.
hurricane sandy, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, pennsylvania, penndot, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 22 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos