NJ MVC, PennDOT grant extensions after Sandy
TRENTON, N.J. - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- The NJ MVC and PennDOT are giving some motorists an extension for renewing registration and safety inspections in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
NJ MVC said it is giving a 30-day extension for all driver's licenses, vehicle registrations and inspections that expired on October 31.
PennDOT said the expiration date for vehicle registrations and safety and emissions inspections scheduled to expire on Oct. 31, 2012 has been extended until Nov. 15, 2012.
The expiration date for driver licenses and identification cards scheduled to expire between Oct. 26, 2012, and Nov. 15, 2012 has been extended until Nov. 15, 2012.
For more information from the NJ MVC, visit http://www.state.nj.us/mvc.
For more information on from PennDOT, visit www.dmv.state.pa.us.
hurricane sandy, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, pennsylvania, penndot, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 28 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 5 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 12 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
7 min ago