Philadelphia police seek missing man
PHILADELPHIA - November 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man.
In a news release issued Thursday morning, police said they were looking for 54-year-old Alfred Frierson.
Investigators say Frierson was last seen at 3:00 p.m. on October 15th. He was reported missing on October 18th.
Police say Frierson suffers from a severe speech impairment due to stroke and suffers from seizures.
He has been known to frequent the 5000 block of Hazel Avenue and the 5200 Delancey Street.
Frierson is described as a black male standing 5'6" tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a blue 76ers jacket, light pants and yellow Timberland boots.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183 or 215-686-3184.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 2 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 1 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 25 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 3 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
1 min ago