Deadly industrial accident in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was killed after falling into a recycling machine at a facility in Camden early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the Cullet Glass Recycling Company on the 2200 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue.
Officials say the worker was stuck in the machine which suspended 20 feet up in the air.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The federal safety officials are investigating.
accident, camden, new jersey, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 37 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
57 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
26 min ago