Deadly industrial accident in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was killed after falling into a recycling machine at a facility in Camden early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the Cullet Glass Recycling Company on the 2200 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue.
Officials say the worker was stuck in the machine which suspended 20 feet up in the air.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The federal safety officials are investigating.
accident, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip 15 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 11 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
15 min ago