Deadly industrial accident in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was killed after falling into a recycling machine at a facility in Camden early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the Cullet Glass Recycling Company on the 2200 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue.
Officials say the worker was stuck in the machine which suspended 20 feet up in the air.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The federal safety officials are investigating.
accident, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 6 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 23 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 47 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 39 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 16 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm