Deadly industrial accident in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was killed after falling into a recycling machine at a facility in Camden early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the Cullet Glass Recycling Company on the 2200 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue.
Officials say the worker was stuck in the machine which suspended 20 feet up in the air.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The federal safety officials are investigating.
accident, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
21 min ago