Deadly industrial accident in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was killed after falling into a recycling machine at a facility in Camden early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:00 a.m. at the Cullet Glass Recycling Company on the 2200 block of Mount Ephraim Avenue.
Officials say the worker was stuck in the machine which suspended 20 feet up in the air.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The federal safety officials are investigating.
accident, camden, new jersey, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 53 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 52 min ago