Man injured in Grays Ferry hit and run
GRAYS FERRY - November 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the driver who struck a man in the Grays Ferry section of Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The accident occurred around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of 25th and Wharton Street.
Officials say a 48-year-old man was injured in a hit and run crash.
Police say his car was rear ended by another driver in a stolen U-Haul vehicle.
The driver in the U-Haul fled the scene on foot after the crash.
The victim suffered back injuries and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Police are looking for the suspect.
accident, grays ferry, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 39 min ago
- Milder Monday 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 39 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 6 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 11 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 39 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
39 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
6 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
17 min ago
- Milder Monday
9 min ago